Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Phantasmagorical Starbucks Guy

Today's post is dedicated to Mrs. MumfordMcAvoy, who was happier today than I'd seen her in a long time and possibly even ever. She looked beautiful this morning (as per usual, but especially this morning) and discussed at length her enthusiasm for a man we have come to refer to as Starbucks Guy. "He's just so cute!" she gushed, a common sentiment when it came to topic of Starbucks Guy. "He was there on Tuesday. He wasn't working, though, he was just there as a customer. He said, 'Hey, Mrs. MumfordMcAvoy, did you actually order something to drink this time?' and I said yes, my sister behind me and giggling the whole time." " Do you think he came just to see if you would order a drink this time?" I asked. "Just for you?" " I don't know! But wouldn't that be cool?!" she squealed, her brown eyes growing to equal the size of teacups. I'm sure that if you looked into them hard enough, you could see little signs declaring, 'I Love Starbucks Guy!' I said that sometime I should accompany her to the Starbucks, so I could once and for all witness this legendary God of Java for myself. We settled on Friday. I'm bringing my camera. So congratulations on your newfound freedom, Triple M. We all wish you good luck with Starbucks Guy, (he's a tad older, but Juliet was not quite 14 when she and Romeo hooked up, so no matter :D) and we love you. And now for other matters! Here's today's quote: (Another Dr. Seuss) "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss. And Today's Picture:
Took that for a school project. Don't like kids, but they were great models. And lastly, today's fun new word~!: Phantasmagorical- 1. Having a fantastic or deceptive appearance, as something in a dream or created by the imagination. 2.Having the appearance of an optical illusion, especially one produced by a magic lantern. 3. Changing or shifting, as a scene made up of many elements. Sleep well, everyone! (And thank you to whoever viewed my blog in Germany. That's so cool.) Love, Colours

No comments:

Post a Comment