Friday, June 8, 2012

Read ALL The Blog Posts!

FirePenguinDiscoPanda and I meme'd ourselves into oblivion today. Here's a few we did: (In response to FirePenguinDiscoPanda inviting me to spend the night at her house) That last one wasn't by us but I saw it and loved it. I plan to make many more memes, my mates. (Alliteration for the win.) Here's where you can make your own: And of course make your own ragecomics: (Only likes Safari, Firefox, or Chrome, because I guess Internet Explorer it too ghetto or something.) And now for the usual. Quote of the day: “I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally.” -W.C. Fields. Photo: Word: Snollygoster- a shrewd, unprincipled person. Ocean photo: Well, everything's been covered now, so that leaves only one question. Yes. Yes I am. Love, Colours. (P.S. Tomorrow is Jimr's graduation party!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment