Friday, June 1, 2012

Ocean Pains

Recently, I've really been getting the itch to travel. Every night I dream of the ocean and every day I dream of going camping and floating down a river in a canoe. The last couple of nights I've been sleeping with my blinds and curtains all the way open so I can see the moon and stars, I think because that way I feel like there's more than just the inside of my house. (I'm getting a little house happy, too. Not allowed to leave until my room's clean) I would love to visit my aunt in Texas again. The last time was wonderful. She had two houses, one in Houston, and one in Galveston, and the one in Galveston was almost right on the beach. We went to stay there the second half of my visit, and let's just say that I'm pretty sure I know where I want to live when I'm older. There's really nothing like looking out the window when you first wake up and being able to see the waves crashing on the shore. (In case you haven't noticed, I love the ocean. I have this weird connection to it. If I'm away from the ocean too long, it actually starts to hurt. I've been a little achy recently, so looks like it's about time again.) Hopefully this summer I'll get to go somewhere. Well, here's the quote: "Because there's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away." -Sarah Kay. And today's photo:
And today's word: Estivate- to spend the summer. Also, a picture of the ocean because why not:
I think I'll start posting an ocean-y picture every time I post now, too. Love, Colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment