Saturday, June 2, 2012

Just Been Boondoggling

I have had "Giving Up" by Ingrid Michaelson stuck in my head all day. All day. It's not a bad song, and I guess I don't sound so terrible when I sing it to myself, but I wish my brain would move on! I guess I can add it to my list of Ingrid Michaelson songs I know by heart. Unfortunately, not much has happened today besides me getting a song stuck in my head. I cleaned my bedroom some more. Found some jewelry I'd been looking for for a while. Drew some pictures. Made a couple sets on Polyvore. (one of which containing James McAvoy and the other containg Marcus Mumford. You're welcome, Mrs. MumfordMcAvoy.) And apparently it's time to cuddle with my puppy. (Ellie just plopped her big furry butt in my lap.) Don't expect a whole bunch more excitement tomorrow, either. Maybe Monday. Mkay, the quote: “Lying in bed would be an altogether perfect and supreme experience if only one had a colored pencil long enough to draw on the ceiling.” -Gilbert K. Chesterton. Today's Picture:
Word of the day: Boondoggle- an unnecessary activity or wasteful expenditure. And the newest feature, the Ocean Photo of The Day! :
Hope you had a more interesting day than I did. Love, Colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment